Pages

26 December 2011

whirlwind christmas

Happy Christmas everyone! I hope Santa delivered everything you asked for. He got everything but one here in Utah- he forgot the snow!

Adam's been saying that he's never ever had a white Christmas. Like ever. And since he's a born and raised Floridian, it does make sense. I promised him snow since we ALWAYS have snow for Christmas here, but I guess that shows me to make snowy promises when it's looking to be the driest month in terms of snowfall since 1962.

We still had a blast here, albeit very chilly. Lots of hanging out with cousins and eating til bursting. And sleeping 14 hours from a headache if you're me.

Now we're just waiting to board and we'll be back in the Sunshine State before you know it. I hope my boys are okay...

No comments:

Post a Comment